.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, October 24, 2005

 

Happy UN Day, fellow chattels of the tranzi superstate!

Hey everybody, it's UN Day! Details over at www.un.gov - sorry, I mean www.un.org, since Der Tag has not arrived quite yet.

I'll be celebrating by vigorously exercising my Universal Human Rights, which of course may in no case be exercised contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations -

("Everything for the Superstate! Nothing against the Superstate! Nothing outside the Superstate!")

-so, just to be on the safe side, I'll be engaging in UN-approved actions: coercing sex out of twelve-year-old African girls; taking bribes from Mid-Eastern massmurders; helping assassins evade justice. And I'll see if I can't dodge a couple parking tickets too.

Meanwhile, in a wonderfully-timed national vote, the Brazilians have shown exactly what they think of the UN's victim-disarmament policies. To coin a phrase: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!

The UN is now sixty years old. Time it was pensioned off.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?